(a.) Traditional Deluxe Commercial espresso machine with electronic functions.
(b.) Suitable for medium to high volume coffee outlets.
(c.) Made in Barcelona, Spain by one of the world’s top manufacturers of traditional espresso machines.
(d.) The coffee dose is controlled by an electronic system that automatically regulates the volume of water used.
(e.) Four different coffee doses can be programmed on each brew head, as well continuous brewing.
- Brass Group heads.
- Scale resistant Teflon components. Group injectors, heat exchanger inlet fitting, boiler inlet fitting. Teflon coated flow meters.
- Quality group exhaust solenoids. Ruby seals.
- Large durable internal pump motors.
- No plastic body parts Stainless steel splash zone, aluminium side panels.
- Heavy Duty Durable Machine
- Pressure Gauge
- Water and steam pressure are continuously monitored and controlled.