Futurmat Sensius, a machine which beats to the rhythm of each espresso blend, extracting from each coffee origin a cup of pleasure, full of nuances, aromas and intensity.
The design of the Futurmat Sensius is inspired by Italian avant-gardism.
The symmetry of its flowing forms combined with noble materials and a fine finish leaves no room for indifference.
It’s available in 3 different colour: Bronze, White and Black
It’s available with 2 or 3 groups
Tall cup model available in black
(a.) Traditional Deluxe Commercial espresso machine with electronic functions.
(b.) Suitable for medium to high volume coffee outlets.
(c.) Made in Barcelona, Spain by one of the world’s top manufacturers of traditional espresso machines.
(d.) The coffee dose is controlled by an electronic system that automatically regulates the volume of water used.
(e.) Four different coffee doses can be programmed on each brew head, as well continuous brewing
- 2 year Warranty
- Brass Group heads. 3 kilo mono bloc E-61 infusion / extraction technology.
- Scale resistant Teflon components. Group injectors, heat exchanger inlet fitting, boiler inlet fitting. Teflon coated flow meters.
- Quality group exhaust solenoids. Ruby seals.
- Large durable internal pump motors.
- No plastic body parts Stainless steel splash zone, aluminium side panels.
- Heavy Duty Durable Machine
- Pressure Guage
- Water and steam pressure are continuously monitored and controlled.