Ruby espresso machine is perfect for events & mobile units. The copper boiler can be used with fine ground coffee or even with Easy Serving Espresso Pod (ESE Pod) so a coffee grinder is not needed. The volumetric touch pad offers programmable dosing for single and double shots and also for manual dosing. Featuring double protection for the heating element protects you from running the coffee machine with a low water level. There is an easy to remove drip tray that has a float to indicate when it’s full.
2 year Warranty.
Email: email@example.com – Phone:01-9030121
Group Heads: 1 Head
Boiler Capacity: 1.5 litres
Boiler Heating Element: 1.5 kW
Size/Dimensions: 37x43x31 cm
Weight: 18 Kg
Steam Wands: 1 Steam Wand (rotating)
Usage/Output Level: Low Volume
All Quality Espresso machines have the following features:
- 2 year Warranty
- Brass Group heads. 3 kilo mono bloc E-61 infusion / extraction technology.
- Scale resistant Teflon components. Group injectors, heat exchanger inlet fitting, boiler inlet fitting. Teflon coated flow meters.
- Quality group exhaust solenoids. Ruby seals.
- Large durable internal pump motors.
- No plastic body parts Stainless steel splash zone, aluminium side panels.
- Heavy Duty Durable Machine
- Pressure Guage
- Water and steam pressure are continuously monitored and controlled.
All models of the Ruby range are available in black, red or white.